Exclusive to Shell GO+ Members: "Upgraded" Racing Fun "Fuel So Great" Wild Experience
The New & Improved Shell V-Power Racing is bringing you a wild experience "Fuel So Great" at Hung Hua Ling, Sha Tau Kok, where Shell GO+ members can experience the new Shell V-Power Racing while relaxing in nature with their family and friends, enjoying the breathtaking scenery and enjoying the outdoor fun! On the same day, participants depart from Shell Airport (Cargo Terminal) Station to fueling up for free* and go to the camp to enjoy the fun of "Sunday Drive"!
The "Fuel So Great" Wild Experience
- Sunday Drive X Shell V-Power Racing ─ Cleaning up for a new year! The New & Improved Shell V-Power Racing up to 100% cleans critical engine parts to fully rejuvenate your engine’s performance#!
- You can experience camping and picnic, and enjoy a good time to relax and relieve stress.
- Tie-Dye Workshop – get away from the hustle and bustle of the city and create your own master piece! Tie-dye is very freewheeling, participants can create unexpected patterns and have fun with colors!
- Date: 28 January (Sunday)
- Time: 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Fee: Redeem with 8,000 Shell GO+ Points
- Language: Cantonese
- Meeting point: Shell Airport (Cargo Terminal) Station (10 Chek Lap Kok South Road, H.K. International Airport, Chek Lap Kok)
# See www.shell.com.hk/en_hk for more information
* Up to 50 liters
** On the day of the event, registered members must come with the registered vehicle at the time of registration (including the license number and vehicle model) to the venue, and park at the designated parking space according to the arrangement of the staff, otherwise the organizer reserve the right to prohibit relevant persons from participating in the event or entering into the event site.
The “Shell V-Power Camping” (“Event”) organised by Shell Hong Kong Limited (“Shell”) shall be subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The Event will be held on 28 January 2024 (“Event Period”).
- Participants confirm and agree that their participation in the Event is voluntary and entirely at their own risk and responsibility. Participants confirm and agree that they will be fully responsible for any death, personal injury, damage to or loss or destruction of property or any other economic loss or for any consequential loss, in any such case arising from any accident or mishap or otherwise arising from or connected with the Event, including, if this happens, after participants withdraw from the Event without finishing it, and whether during or after the Event, in preparation for it, travelling to or from it or otherwise. Participants agree that Shell and its service providers, business partners or person providing catering, logistical, IT or other support or services for the Event (or any director, employee, agent or contractor of any of the foregoing or any person otherwise associated with any of the foregoing) shall not be liable for any compensation or liability (including any third party claims) arising from or connected with the Event. Participants agree to indemnify and hold Shell harmless against any loss or liability (including any third party claims) that Shell may incur to the extent arising out of or in connection with participants’ acts or omissions.
- Participants agree that Shell has absolute discretion to change the format of the Event due to Government policies, inclement weather, natural disaster, infectious disease, unanticipated incidents related to public transportation or other reasons, and will accept any other changes made to the Event. Participants also acknowledge that Shell reserves the right to cancel the Event at any time without prior notice.
- Participants hereby agree to refrain from any act or behaviour that is illegal, unlawful, defamatory, obscene, threatening, harmful or otherwise offensive throughout the course of the “Shell V-Power Camping”. This includes but is not limited to anything that may be considered or related to violence, hate speech, harassment, bullying, threats, politics, copyright or other intellectual property infringement, sexually explicit content and obscenity. Participants also agree to refrain from committing or attempting to commit any act in violation of the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (“HKSAR”), including but not limited to The Law of the People’s Republic of China on Safeguarding National Security in the HKSAR. Participants must obey all lawful instructions given by the staff members of Shell and the officials of the relevant authorities, such as the Hong Kong Police Force, Food and Environmental Hygiene Department and Leisure and Cultural Services Department. If, during the Event, any staff member of Shell or any official of the relevant authorities requires participants to withdraw from the Event, or participants to leave the event route immediately, participants must abide by such instruction. To the extent participants have or wish to have anything published on Shell platforms or make any comments or statements (in writing, verbally or otherwise) before, during or after the Event, participants acknowledge and agree that Shell has absolute discretion to publish and to remove anything that appears on Shell’s platforms at any time and for any reason without prior notice. Participants acknowledge and agree that all views and opinions expressed by participants are those of participants alone and do not necessarily reflect the position and views of Shell. Shell reserves the right to refuse entry or participation or otherwise discontinue participants’ application status at the Event.
- During the Event, participants may be photographed and/or recorded. Participants agree and authorise Shell and its subsidiaries, departments, and affiliated companies, successors, assignees and suppliers recognized by the aforementioned companies, as well as relevant legal entities unlimited rights to record the participant’s attendance or participation in the Event through video, audio, film, photos, or other forms. Shell may use the participants’ photos, videos, and related materials for sales, marketing, advertising, communication and public activities or broadcast and publish them through various media (including but not limited to other TV channels, radio stations, newspapers, magazines, or any other media or social platforms). Participants agree not to request any financial compensation or other forms or reimbursement from Shell.
- All intellectual property rights related to the Event, including but not limited to the intellectual property of audiovisual products recorded during this event and all other related rights shall be permanently owned by Shell. Participants irrevocably transfer and waive all existing and future rights to the content of the audiovisual recording products related to the Event (including but not limited to copyright, intellectual property, and moral rights). Participants agree to sign and deliver any legal documents requested by Shell to protect and prove all rights of Shell at its reasonable request.
- Shell reserves the right to the final decision in case of disputes. In no event shall Shell be liable for any loss or damages including without limitation, loss of income, profits or goodwill, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party including third parties howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise, even if Shell has been advised of the possibility of such damages in advance, and all such damages are expressly excluded.
- Shell reserves the right to vary, add or amend these terms and conditions from time to time without prior notice.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and Chinese version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.